Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The pieces fall into place.

In the fashion of my life, everything seems to come together at once. So naturally, in the month of October, we moved to a new place and are having our first baby, a son.

Less than three weeks until he arrives in our world, outside of the womb. We are delighted.

Creativity and projects have seemed to be on hold, unless it's related to decorating the nursery or making our new apartment feel like home. Pictures will follow, but not until it's in the condition I'd like it to be.

I've acquired some great new pieces that add so much character to our home and have a myriad of ideas on the waiting list.

I foresee that being a mother will open the door to endless inspiration for children's art and design... so be looking forward to that.

Until next time,
O.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.