Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I don't hate Charleston


Oh Charleston.  Thank you for the most amazing trip, filled with sunshine, iced coffee served in mason jars, patio lunches, beer ketchup,  long strolls, endless laughter, incredible moments turned instant memories with some of my dearest on this planet.  I fell in love with you, the beautiful, inspiring, lovely city that you are… I miss you already.  Minnesota has nothing on you.
… except my two boys, which is pretty huge.
I’ll be back soon with many stories and photos, but right now we have back to back visits from family, and I’m still soaking in all the goodness from the past few days.
And… I’m still in denial that I can’t wear my flip flops and sundresses. I don’t want to talk about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.