Thursday, November 5, 2009

Operation: Thankful Living

Now that Halloween is over and the red cups are back at Starbucks, that means it's officially the most wonderful time of the year... and I adore these holidays and I am very serious about celebrating them.  I'm also very serious about celebrating life even when it's not Thanksgiving or Christmas.  Around blog world, I've seen lots of thankfulness project things, so I'm jumping on board, because it never ever hurts to be thankful. It's one trend that can never go out of style.  I mean, we have so much, so many blessings, so very much, even when we might not have everything.  So, for the month of November, I'm going to attempt to share a few things that I'm thankful for each day.  Afterwards, I'll collect them and then share on a regular basis.  I want to live a life of gratefulness.  How are you going live with more gratitude?  I'd love to hear your ideas.

Today I'm thankful for...


  • Spending a calm day at home after two weeks of traveling, six flights, two ten hour drives, and four (1st) birthday parties.
  • Grilled sausage, eggplant, onion, pepper sandwiches.
  • Thursday is homemade pizza night, Hawaiian tonight's pizza of choice.
  •  An amazing husband who turned thirty today.
  • Playing a racing game on the Xbox, that I instead made into a game where you crash into anything and everything as fast as you can.  You have no idea how excited I get about that!!
  • Our apartment, that isn't exactly my dream house, but it's cozy, clean,  comfortable, and it's where I spend my life with my delightful little family.
  • Watching Hudson jump and climb all over his daddy as they play on the floor.
  • Cheesecake pie for the birthday dessert.
  • And of course, The Office.
Your turn.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.