Thursday, September 2, 2010

i may have changed my mind…

It wouldn’t be the first time.
It certainly won’t be the last.
I try to change my mind once a day.
Tonight I stumbled upon a new line of fabric from Patricia Bravo, Modern Affair.   I love the details and how these colors are used to make such lovely designs that would be perfect for baby sister H, while matching the colors already in big brother H’s room, which they will share.
Calla Lily in Peach
This first print makes my heart skip a beat and would be PERFECT for the inside of the crib bumper.
Fizz in OliveFusion in BrightRose Garden in MintFusion in Dim
Flower Blast in MangoPeacock Eye in Orange
The perfect combination of any of these prints could make up the rest of the bedding.
It’s not available until October, so I have some time to decide on a plan or change my mind, which is possible…  but as of tonight…
I’m smitten.

{Liv

4 comments:

  1. absolutely love it and want some for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo, I like it. a lot.

    also, I have a secret to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found Patricia's work a couple of weeks ago and I love it!. The details and colors are awesome

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.