Monday, September 13, 2010

my hair told me.

I dyed my hair today, because my hair told me that…

it was feeling bland.

it keeps getting darker, as I get older.

it felt like it was on the verge of that whole “dishwater” term fiasco.  I would never use that term to describe anyone’s hair, especially mine.  Really, worst hair color description ever.

it felt like it was the same color as my face.

it needed a change.

1284400573289 1284403721797

1284404724765

So, I dyed it brown and my hair said, I feel much better.

 

FYI: I was curious to see if the  little boy would recognize me, but in true male fashion, he didn’t even notice. 

{Liv

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that color looks soooooooo good!!! it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new color, it looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cut and color! I didn't even know you had cut your hair! Haha, I guess I missed out. BUT, it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.