Thursday, June 7, 2012

And we’re live.

Today launched a new adventure.  And it’s so fun to see how an idea that started once so small, is here and happening and it appears on a screen for eyes to see, not just your imagination eyes.

I found a page in my sketchbook last week, dated three years ago in May.

It’s funny how it a silly old sketch tells you that it’s all happening, and then you just take it in, what else can you do? (Although is there such a thing as a silly old sketch full of dreams? No, of course not.) 

Dreams take you new places and lead you down paths unexpected, when you take a possibility and grow it.  The time feels right and you say, let’s try.  All you can do is try.  Trying is living. Or else never try and how awful would that be.

So that’s where I am, changing diapers and seeing dreams come to life.

It may not be the ultimate dream or maybe it is, but each one is a step.  And every creative act launches us forward. 

All the steps, all the creativity, the forward… dare I say, could it the best part of the story?

All that to announce… The shop is now open and I’d love for you to  check it out and spread the word.

Simone and Jude Banner copy

And, I’d love to see your dreams alive too, tell me about them, please.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new shop and I *adore* the name! You're so inspirational and I love it!!

    I dream of being able to quit my day job and just live off my dreams. To be able to create nursery decor ( and whatever other endeavors I take on ) and have them pop up in nurseries and children's rooms all over.... to be able to travel wherever I want without limitations of vacation days... to spend as much time drinking up my time with our children... those are the dreams I dream. :)

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.