Friday, June 1, 2012

a scribbled dream in the margin

Today I wrote down a dream in the margin of a book that I’m sure to open time after time.  In a purple pencil, I wrote the date, June 1, 2012.  I sat in a yellow chair and saw glimpses of what that dream might look like in my head.

I wrote it down, because I want to keep it safe, from life and distractions and dream devouring nonsense.  I wrote it down on paper and then scribed it into the corners of my heart, a safe protected place, where imagination lives and keeps watch.

A dream of a place for art and worship and creativity and connection.

And I then I came here to record it, to plant it and to watch it grow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.