Monday, July 2, 2012

Destroyed book turned garland.

Along with all of you, we are roasting in the oven known as this summer heatwave. So we play in the morning under the trees and then retreat inside around 90°. 

And since we can't change the weather, we change what we can. Kind of like in life, make magic when possible and things beyond our control we leave alone. So today I found this well loved book torn from its binding.  Awesome. The artwork is some of my favorite,  I wasn't ready to part with it, so I cut triangles and sewed them into a garland.

I love creating personal touches for their room. I want it to be a delightful place where they play and sleep and grow.  Childhood is special and we get to be a part of that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.