Tuesday, February 15, 2011

four things + three weeks

FxCam_1297703768052

1. Little lovie is three weeks old, yesterday. Go ahead and enjoy her sweetness.

2. I made this delicious sweet chocolate + coconut granola yesterday, you might love it.  (Image via Living the Swell Life)

3. My friend Jessica, from A Little Gray won the Prudent Baby Sewing Machine contest.  She gets this killer new machine and all these people will tell her how talented and creative she is, which of course, she is. (Image from A Little Gray)

image

4. Couldn’t show you until now, but last night, I made these homemade chocolate peanut-butter cups for my chocolate/peanut butter loving husband. I may have had a few myself.  They are a little time consuming, but totally worth it.

Any good recipes to share? Any fun news?

2 comments:

  1. I made those peanut butter cups too! They were a big hit. Very melty and messy, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable. Thanks for celebrating my win with me!

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.