Friday, November 4, 2011

DIY Christmas Inspiration

Last night, after a doozy of a day, I made a fire with the flip of a switch, drank steaming tea, and paged through the new Anthropologie catalogue.  Basically, beauty things euphoria and inspiration galore. And you know what I said, well, what every crafty person does, I can make that.

Here are a few things that especially caught my eye.

Pinned Image

Now, this is Christmas décor that needs to be in my house. Find it here. I probably have everything I need on hand. Tutorial coming soon.

Pinned Image

Again, sailboats, book pages, scraps of fabric, string, tiny dowels, a touch of paint.  I adore this ornament and I don’t say that about many.  I’ll let you know how it goes. Find it here.

Pinned Image

Jars turned  pretty snow globes.  This will be happening. Tutorial here. Or you can buy them at Anthropoligie.

Pinned Image

How pretty would these Christmas jars look on the mantle?  (Not from Anthro, but still amazing.)

Do you have any Christmas projects on your mind?

1 comment:

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.