Monday, July 25, 2011

 

  

The lamp and wind conspired for a moment of privacy between the bride and groom.

New art in the living room, details coming soon.

guardian of the plants and eater of the cheerios.

An unpleasant time out at the beach.

the most lovely breeze is keeping up company right now. I  hope she stays for dinner.

right now.

 

This weekend, we saw Midnight in Paris, which swept me up heart and soul in the first five minutes. After we enjoyed cheesecake, strong black coffee, and magazines. Perfect date.  I read more from Anne of Green Gables. I enjoyed pulled pork, cornbread, strawberry rhubarb pie, and sweet tea at a birthday party in the park, pulled pork is my love language. Also, my little lovely turned 6 months old.

Oh, Louis and Ella on Pandora.

Sweet, crazy life.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you saw Midnight in Paris, and that it swept you up heart and soul in the first five minutes as I knew it would!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures!!! Love.

    I really want to see that movie.

    My favorite sentence in this post: Puled pork is my love language. (mine too!)

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.