Tuesday, July 5, 2011

To have never taken a solitary road trip across country? I mean everybody's got to take a road trip, at least once in their lives. Just you and some music.

 

A little weekend trip to Kansas to visit the in-laws and friends. The open road. New places. A change of scenery Fried pickles. Other people entertaining my kids. Just what I needed to shake this little creative standstill.  

 

 

Now I’m home, happily making my own coffee and sorting through a dozen or so creative projects that are mingling in my head.

Trips are good for the soul.

Did you travel for the weekend?  If you could pack your bags and go anywhere, where would it be?  I’d find myself along the shores of California courtesy of the Pacific Coast Highway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.