- a pretty picture
- this very exciting day
- a list for life
- making this little number
- making toys for the cutest little boy ever
- the first Inspire party
- reading this bit of brilliance
- writing about this special person
- more sewing fun
- something I learned from a little boy
- this moment with my baby
- witnessing the Northern Lights
- visiting this place.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Sunday, December 20, 2009
1. An event always sounds better if it’s annual.
2. An event always sounds better if it’s an extravaganza.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Have you ever seen such pretty books? Even if I hated reading, which I don’t, I’d love to just have them on my mantle.
Ohh, they are lovely…
The more coffee I drink, the more espresso I want in my life. These little stovetop espresso makers are so cute… and brew just the right amount.
pretty, perfect, yummy, delicious… all of it.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
- Yesterday, someone ordered 4 Olivia Moore Art + Design calendars from my RedBubble site…that was the first thing to make my day.
- I won a giveaway, from Design Mom!!
! An awesome giveaway… We’re talking super cute photo Christmas cards from Minted.com, which is a fantastic site by the way. I so badly wanted to mail out pretty little cards this year and it didn’t look like that was going to happen… then voila… that was the third thing that made my day.
- Here’s something less worthy of day making, my poor little boy was injected with way too many shots today and while I am not at all interested in a great vaccine debate, I just feel like the whole reason behind giving so many shots at once is more of a convenience for the health care professionals, an attempt to vaccinate the population as fast as possible, not so much for the health of little ones. I do feel like they are beneficial in this crazy world we live in and with the goals and dreams of travel we have for our family… they are important… but I think with the rest of the kids we have… we might opt for an alternative schedule. Ok, to end that discussion as quickly as possible, this is my final thought… THERE MUST BE A MORE HUMANE WAY FOR THE SHOTS TO BE ADMINISTERED THAN FOR POOR, LOVING MOMMY TO HAVE TO HOLD HER SWEET, LITTLE BOY DOWN SO THAT SOME “MEAN” NURSE CAN POKE HIS NICE, SOFT SKIN WITH A NEEDLE…. more humane for baby and certainly less painful for mommy. Ugh, it’s terrible.
- Moving on, it’s Thursday night and I can’t wait for The Office, it’s the most brilliant thing on television as far as I’m concerned.
- Finally, I have lots of cool scarves that I want to start, but I already have a few special orders, which is SO SO exciting… so you better believe that this weekend, when I’m not enjoying hot cocoa or attending the local tree lighting or chasing the little boy around the room or wearing fuchsia leggings… my little hands will be knitting, knitting, knitting…