Thursday, December 2, 2010

2 of my favorite things.

Coldplay + Coffee.

1. Check out this brand new song from my friends, Coldplay.  Well, technically, we’ve never met, but I’m quite certain we could be friends.  I just know it.

Christmas Lights- Coldplay

2.  Today, as part of Starbucks’ 12 days of sharing, you can buy 1 pound of Christmas Blend coffee (my favorite) and get one free.  If you don’t know, that’s pretty much $14 of free coffee.  In my house, this means we won’t have to buy coffee for TWO WHOLE WEEKS.  Don’t judge the addiction, appreciate and respect.  I mean, don’t you use a one pound of coffee a week?

*Not every location is participating, so double check first.

So, there you have it.  Two of my favorite things.  Just for you.

Oh… and don’t forget about our well project, read more here.

Happy day.

{Liv

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.