Monday, January 18, 2010

Drink it in, Soak it up

I will be taking a few days to dream and scheme about the blog.  I have some ideas of what I’d like it to be.  I feel like I’ve said all that I have to say right now, and I need to refill the well, drink in some inspiration, and sort the effects.  I don’t want to just fill posts with words, for the sake of blogging.  So…

In the next few days, I will be:

  • Pouring through pages of books.
  • Writing  in my journal.
  • Gathering inspiration.
  • Re-collect my vision for this little place.
  • Drinking coffee (a given).

I hope you are seeking and finding inspiration, purpose, and meaning… and living a life full of good stories.

Don’t worry, I won’t be gone too long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.