Monday, January 11, 2010

Speaking of the sea...


I just received a letter from my sweet, little sis, who is spending a year as an exchange student in France.  Here is an excerpt. }
There are smells of fresh breads in the streets and salt from the sea.  Cute boats sail the shores fishing for oysters and shells… the music is beautiful when some plays an accordion in the streets.  the shops are endless and expensive.
Beautiful, no?
Be still my poor, little heart that loves all things French, One day we shall go.  One day, we shall go.


2 comments:

  1. this is absolutely gorgeous! I so wish I could knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, YOU CAN. I honestly have taught myself with tutorials and you tube videos!!

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.