Sunday, January 17, 2010

Page Hungry


Dear Friends,
Do you ever just get that overwhelming desire to do nothing but curl up with a blanket, an oversized coffee, and a book?
I feel that way all the time, except right now, it’s consuming.  All I want to do is read.  I want to read so many books.  I want to take in the beautiful pictures, created by the words.  I want to feel like I’m lost in the pages…
So… what are you reading?
I’m re-reading my favorite book in the whole entire wide world of books.  My Name is Asher Lev, by Chaim Potok.
  It’s amazing.  It’s intense, powerful, moving, and each page is filled with language that paints an unforgettable picture.
Read it.  It won’t disappoint.

PS.  What are some of your favorite books?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.