Friday, September 25, 2009

2010 is coming… where’s yours?

3830739-1-olivia-moore-art-design

2010 calendars filled with images from my collection of all-time favorite paintings are available from Redbubble.  Yes, this could be yours.  And… for the next five days they are 15% off.

This would be a great way to have multiple prints for a fraction of the price of individual ones.  It’s marked at $22.61.  Also, a great Christmas gift for an art lover, yes? Or for one of my admiring fans, hmm, do I have any of those? I’m not sure.

Go here to view the entire calendar month by month to see if your favorite paintings are included, they are probably are… and you can also order your own copy right now…

Just think, one less thing to do in 2010.  You can mark that off your list, and who doesn’t love that??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.