Tuesday, September 22, 2009

dream house, hands down.

I can’t deny it any longer. Every time I see it, I know that I’ve found my dream house, yes, dream house. I love everything about this, the cozy, family comfort that this house evokes and the beautiful landscapes surrounding it. Even if it is only a movie set? Is it, I don’t know.
It’s the house from Marley & Me, the big old stone farmhouse that the family calls home in the second half of the film. Isn’t it perfection? Now, if it was located near a coast of sorts and a great coffee shop, I’d want nothing else.
stone-farmhouse-ext
Look at those gorgeous trees and fall colors, hmmm, yes please.
stone-farmhouse-in-snow
And wouldn’t Christmas just be divine here. I doubt one would even notice the frigid temps.
|Photos found here|
Hmm, one day. ..

3 comments:

  1. Here's a list of the filming locations:

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0822832/locations

    Any idea where the house is located? I was bummed they didn't state outright...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was PA, in the movie, and a few locations are there, so that's probably it. I just really love this house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOOOOVED that house in the movie as well. that one, and the houses in the holiday are pretty much my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.