Tuesday, September 1, 2009

dear matt, you have stolen my heart.


Being married is my favorite thing in the world.
It’s probably because I’m married to you.  You amaze me everyday with your love, kindness, silliness, and patience.  You inspire me.  I used to be so independent, now I probably couldn’t function without you.
  If we celebrated every single anniversary for the rest of our lives by enjoying delicious “grown-up grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup,” that we love, that would be ok with me.
I love this crazy, unpredictable, and wonderful life with you.   Thanks for the best two years of my whole entire life… and here’s to 129 more.Carrigan Wedding Pictures 501
PS.  I’d say yes all over again.  I most certainly would.

2 comments:

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.