Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Adoring the art of…

I’m really into graphic design  that features bold colors and lots of lines right now, so I’m excited to share work from this shop that I found called delaflamant.  Check it out.
Jacques French Cyclist screen printed art Poster - 16 x 20 inches
Piano From 12(17) to 12(24) - French Music Screen Print Poster - 16 x 20 inches
16 x 20 inches - Down By The Seaside - Screen Printed Art Poster
Vintage Bell and Howell Camera DIAGRAM Screen Print ART poster - 16 x 20 inches - 026
16 x 20 inches - Down By The Seaside Screen Printed ART poster

I especially love this last one.  I think H baby needs it in his room.

Fantastic, right?  You can visit the shop here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.