Friday, February 19, 2010

business matters- prints, cards, and more…

Happy Friday! 
The sun is shining so brightly and the above freezing temperatures are beckoning us out of these four walls.
But first… some rather exciting matters of business, more exciting for me than you, maybe, we’ll see.
Paper Vase copy
Paper Bird
I’m delighted to announce that prints are now available in my Etsy shop.  I’ve started with these two pretties, but if there is a piece of mine that you’ve wanted to own, please message me and I can talk details with you… palettetheory(at)gmail(dot)com.
Next…
For 2 more days, EVERY.SINGLE.ITEM in the shop is 25% off.  As in, if you like a good deal, today is the day for you.
And finally…
If you have been eyeing one of my scarf designs, there are only nine days left to purchase/place an order.  When March rolls around, I’ll be retiring the knitting, until the fall comes again.
You can see the collection of  scarves here.
Hmm, that was a lot of business. 
Now to wrap it up…

thanks for listening, you’re great, you really are.

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend of mine -- wow, I so wish you lived closer to me. Anyway, down to business. I still want a print of the coffee one..."I love our fights" What can we do to make that happen?

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.