Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We are all…

a work in progress.
a work of art being created.
on a journey.
a part of something so much greater than ourselves.
---
IMG_2945
Being Shaped, February 2010
“For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it.”  Philippians 1:6
{acrylic on canvas + charcoal}
---
I’m just starting to take all the questions and feelings of this season of our lives and express them the best way I know how.  Some people eat their feelings.  Some people vigorously work-out their feelings.  I paint them.
I’m finding purpose in this season, in this journey of what is coming next.. one brushstroke at a time.
I don’t have new answers, but I have another picture to share.
What do you have to share, even if you feel you have nothing?
Complete it Print 
{edited for prints}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.