Friday, February 12, 2010

Treasure Hunt: Pillows

let the treasure hunt begin…
Set of 2 Shabby Chic Cotton Grain Sack Pillow Covers
Felt California
Because I really miss California, how about this felt CA pillow from Love California.
Birds on a Wire Pillow 1 - Felted Wool Recycled Sweater Pillow
How cute is this felted wool “Birds on a Wire” from The Lavendar Tree?
Vintage Garland Flour Sack PILLOW COVER - 14 Inch
I have this thing for flour sacks, like this vintage flour sack pillow from EmmaDear.
French Style Petit Coterie Ampersand Burlap Pillow
And finally, I believe there is no better place for this burlap ampersand pillow from Petit Coterie, than my little home.
Hope you enjoyed this edition of treasure hunt and  learning how much I love flour sack/burlap related things. Until next time.
What shall we hunt for next?

Don’t forget about the 25% off sale in my etsy shop!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.