Friday, February 26, 2010

Treasure Hunt: Wild Rumpus.

Now, my husband, our friend Sasha, and I might be the only ones in the whole world who loved this movie, but we love everything about it, everything, simply everything.  It’s pretty much because it’s one of our favorite movies of all time… and it’s coming to DVD on Tuesday.  We’ve been counting down the days and Tuesday, my friends, is not so far away!!  Hooray.

I’m talking about… Where the Wild Things Are.

(And half of the people collectively sigh, and say, “really, I didn’t get it.”)

So,  for today’s Treasure Hunt post, we’re hunting for all things related to this gem of a film.  Let the treasure hunt begin, or shall I say, wild rumpus?

image {of course, the original storybook}

image {cute little Max plush toy from amazon.com}

image

{incredible, delightful movie soundtrack}

image

{cute pajamas for the baby boy}

image

image 

image

{shirts for grown up wild things}

 

I pretty much want all of that…  as in I certainly do.

Is it Tuesday yet?

 

*Have an idea for Treasure Hunt posts, I’d love to hear it.  Send me a message!!

2 comments:

  1. It really was such a refreshing and fantastic movie! I love that white T with the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this movie too! Definately have to watch it again and again!

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.