Monday, May 3, 2010

day.10 + photo shoot

I wanted to share my photos from Friday’s Ten for Creativity exercise…  I waited until Friday evening, because I knew I would be going to a lovely and inspiring place, perfect for pictures.

You can find day.10  here.  The exercise was to have a little photo shoot.  The subject matter could be anything you wanted.  I focused on the details of the lovely piazza at the Crema Cafe.

 IMG_3820 IMG_3822 IMG_3824 IMG_3825 IMG_3829 IMG_3830 IMG_3831

Not only do they serve delicious food, coffee, and homemade ice cream, but then you get to enjoy it all here.  Isn’t it perfection?

This city is a good place for me and my camera…

and my love of coffee.

Send me your photo results… I can’t wait to see them.

-Olivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.