Friday, September 16, 2011

a list.

  • It’s grey and outside all is a frenzy in the wind.
  • I cooked a whole chicken first time.
  • Which means, I proceeded to make chicken stock.  So freaking delicious.
  • Pumpkin spice latte cupcakes. I told my husband he could bring some to work to share, he declined.
  • The leaves are on fire with fall.
  • After just two chilly days, I started browsing through knitting patterns. Just like that.
  • I find myself thinking about Earl Gray tea, thanks to my friend Danielle.
  • A giant pot of jambalaya. Husband informed me it’s already on the all-time favorites list.
  • New Coldplay single.
  • Bob Dylan + harmonica, my favorite.
  • A new card is coming next week.
  • Started reading Jane Eyre.
  • Someone’s going to be crawling any second.
  • Also, the Curious George movie is hands down the best $10, I’ve ever spent.
  • A visit to the apple orchard is in our near future.

1 comment:

  1. JANE EYRE! *swoon*

    Have you seen the new film version yet? You should totally write a guest post on it for my blog -- let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.