Thursday, September 29, 2011

Spent.

Upon finishing this painting today, I felt thrilled and utterly exhausted.  I’m spent, but in the best way.  I’ve given my all this week, to life, to love, and to art. I even cleaned the kitchen. And it feels great.

I mentioned earlier this week, the affirmations and messages that were pouring in to combat the questions and fears, and they keep coming.  From the exact supplies we’ve needed simply being handed to us by the boxfuls  to encouragement from strangers.

In the words a friend, take it in, drink in the little victories along the way.

And that is exactly what I will do.

1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous! Well done you. Keep up the most excellent (and inspirational) work.

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.