Saturday, April 25, 2009

Judging a Book by its Cover

Wouldn't you love to walk into a lovely coffee shop with a marvelous book enclosed in this darling book cover? I would and now I can.


Well, this is just something I put together from leftover fabric pieces, buttons, and ribbon that I had from other projects. I am already imagining all the others I will create... It would be great for a journal cover too. If you just fell in love with this, then stay tuned for the announcement of when you will be able to purchase one of your very own and check our facebook page for other great updates too.



No two persons ever read the same book
-Edmund Wilson
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love this project! Can't wait to see what new designs you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.