Monday, April 13, 2009

Just a little something...

So, my incredibly talented, photoshop-loving husband whipped up this new banner for my blog, from some photos I took today. I am a big fan... of both the banner and the husband, naturally.

I'm always inspired by the blogs I read and their lovely designs, which make me want to know everything there is to know about web & graphic design, absolutely everything.

Oh, also, I'm joining the experience of The Artist's Way with some of other folks, you can read more about it here. It is something I started to do once before, but after a few weeks of the journey on my own, I just quit. I'm hoping that this time, the accountability and encouragement will help me prevail into unhindered creativity. I have been feeling rather uninspired as of late, so I look forward to focusing on disciplines and discoveries that will ignite that creative flow, in full force.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.