Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You might think this headband is crazy, but I had to make it.

I really love this one, like really.  I can think of a dozen people who might go into shock upon seeing it, in fact, I might be the only person in all the world who likes it.  I’m okay with this.

Heather Grey, Brown, Teal, and Orange Knit Crazy-Awesome Headband
This oversized headband is made from a shirt that I loved. It’s the right kind of crazy that needed to live on in another form.  It’s a jersey knit, super-soft, wild piece, completed with an elastic strap in the back.
It’s for the days when you don’t really want to do your hair, but you need a little something… which is me everyday.  It’s also for.. any day, any time, because your head needs a little excitement sometimes and it’s impossible to feel boring while wearing this.
IMG_8240IMG_8245
IMG_8246
So, to buy it click the button below.  It is absolutely impossible for me to recreate this one, so don’t wait too long, if it makes your little headband-loving heart skip a beat.
*SOLD*










*If you click the button and are redirected to my online art shop, this headband has sold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.