Tuesday, June 28, 2011

it practically jumped off the rack and into my arms.

I found a shirt on the clearance rack, it was too big, but for $5, I knew I could either take it in or use the fabric for something else, this is how my mind works.  It has these fabulous sleeves that are huge and exaggerated.  I love a good sleeve.

Now it hangs in my closet waiting to for a makeover. My thoughts:

  1. Take it in so that it would fit me and change nothing about the appearance.
  2. Turn the sleeves in the a 3/4 style.
  3. Do something crazy with a zipper.
  4. Some sort of crazy kimono style
  5. Je ne sais pas.

I’d love to hear what you think, I mean, unless you think it’s hideous, then I don’t care.

Cue your inner designer…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.