Friday, June 3, 2011

the sewing report

A little round-up of my latest sewing projects this week.

IMG_9000IMG_9008IMG_9010

Sweet Pocket Pinafore dress.  Pattern: Heidi & Finn.  Fabric: Napsack in Berry

This pattern is super cute and very easy to follow.  In fact, all of her patterns are. I’m dying to make the cute pea coat pattern, but alas, I do hope winter will never come again.

 

Downloads

I loosely followed this sweet cotton onesie tutorial from Prudent Baby.

 

IMG_9015

Plaid shorts for the boy.  Dana from MADE has a great tutorial.

They are a little shorter than I wanted…still working on the perfect measurements.

 

This weekend, I’m gathering all the clothes we don’t wear and creating a pile that I will use to sew as many things as I can.  It will be fun to see what I can do with what we already have.

Have a fun little June weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaah I love that romper!! You should say you smocked it yourself too :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.