Tuesday, April 20, 2010

10ForCreativity Day.2

How did yesterday go?  Ready for day two?

Day Two:  Draw it

Today’s exercise is fun and easy.  Name one thing that has been especially interesting to you lately.  Find or take a picture of it.  Draw it, however you wish.  Use pen, crayon, pencil, chalk, marker, charcoal, anything you want.   If you don’t have paper, use a napkin or a receipt. 

If you have a paper copy of the inspiration photo, attach it to the sheet.  Date and sign your drawing. (Send me the picture, if you dare! I dare you.) o(dot)moore(dot)art(at)gmail(dot)com

I know, I know, we’re not all good at drawing, I’m not super great at it either, but who doesn’t sketch or doodle?  If anything, it might give you a good laugh and that can’t hurt.

Let me know how it goes and have fun.

 

Taking more than 10 suggestions:

Carry a small notebook or sketchbook around with you.  Sketch things that catch your eye.  Make a list of your thoughts.  Compile a list of things that inspire you.  If you get inspired through out the day, write it down and come back to it when you have time.  Be intentional about creativity.

Here’s my results:

IMG_3642 copy

my inspiration:  buildings

and my drawing…

IMG_3714

See you tomorrow.  Same place.

 

A drawing is simply a line going for a walk. – Paul Klee

-olivia

 

2 comments:

  1. okay so i draw and i will have to take a pic of the drawing like you did.

    tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liv, I've got my first two days finished...both on day 2, but better than not doing it at all! Feel free to share mine if you choose. This is fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.