Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ten for creativity day.7

So…  tell me, what did you do yesterday?  I painted.

IMG_3788

After seeing so many varieties of peacocks (peafowl) over the weekend, I was amazed at how stunning the charcoal peacocks are.  Naturally the ones that catch the eye are full of bright blues and greens, but they are all so beautiful… and very noisy.  I might have a slight fascination with these creatures.

:::

project create copy

Day 7:  Word play

Today, I have a super fun word association exercise for you.  Simply read the word and finish the statement.    This can  get you thinking about new creative ideas and things you’d like to change.  It can also make you laugh and laughing releases endorphins, which makes you happy.

(Use as many words are you’d like and go with your first instincts.)

Ready. Set.  Associate.

1.  Red_______.

2. Comfort equals _________.

3.  This pattern makes me feel crazy _________.

4.  This pattern makes me feel happy _________.

5.  I could spend the whole day at __________.

6.  This type of art ___________ intimidates me.

7.  I wish I could have coffee with ________.

8.  The perfect color combination is _________.

9.  The elements to perfect inspiration are _______.

10. If I could live in another decade, it would be _______.

11. This musical artist inspires me ________.

12.  I want to wear more ________.

13.  I think my curtains are _________.

14.  The last thing that really caught my eye was _______.

15.  When I visit the museum, I want to ________.

16.  I wish I knew more about ________.

17.  The best smell in the world is _________.

 

So, if you want to leave a comment with your answers or send the link  to your blog post, I’d love to read your answers and I bet everyone else would too. 

Hope you have a lovely and inspiring day.

-olivia

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your new painting, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Painting...here are my responses...
    1. Red Hat Society.

    2. Comfort equals Coffee.

    3. This pattern makes me feel crazy Zebra.

    4. This pattern makes me feel happy flowers.

    5. I could spend the whole day at the Flea Market.

    6. This type of art, knitting, intimidates me.

    7. I wish I could have coffee with Donna - I miss her.

    8. The perfect color combination is Orange and Brown.

    9. The elements to perfect inspiration are peace and quiet.

    10. If I could live in another decade, it would be ? I'm drawing a blank.

    11. This musical artist inspires me Michael W. Smith.

    12. I want to wear more flip flops.

    13. I think my curtains are dirty.

    14. The last thing that really caught my eye was the mess on my desk.

    15. When I visit the museum, I want to look at everything, not read all about it.

    16. I wish I knew more about Jesus life on earth between 12 and 30.

    17. The best smell in the world is Baked Apple pie...probably a lot more too!

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.