Tuesday, April 13, 2010

six impossible things before breakfast


Oh, have you seen it?  Isn’t it just wonderful, magical, beautiful, crazy, brilliant, inspiring, creepy, enchanting, and delightful?
Friday night, we dropped off the little boy at Gigi’s and headed out, just the two of us.  It was one of those, we really need a break nights and luckily being here, I could actually call my mom and say, help!  Naturally, she welcomed the opportunity.
We enjoyed the always delicious Chipotle and then went in to watch yet another great, Tim Burton film.  That Tim Burton, we love him.  The film was everything I wanted it to be and more. 
PS.  I must also add that I LOVED Alice’s wardrobe.  Truly incredible.
Have you seen any great movies lately?

-olivia

6 comments:

  1. I just knew you'd love this movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it too!!! I know this is an old one but on my lunch break today "singing in the rain" was on tv and I was delighted. It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was awe-inspiring! I loved all the little details, what an imagination Mr Burton has!
    I saw 'An Education' (British film) the other night which was stunning! About a wise teenage girl learning the ways of the world, set in beautiful homes and scenery in England and Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I STILL haven't seen it. Or even read the original book. Shame on me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not yet seen it. Tim Burton is truly creative!



    I am following your blog as of this morning :-)


    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom & I went to see "Shutter Island" not too long ago. I must say that I love all things Psychology-related, so of course, I absolutely loved this movie & wouldn't mind seeing it again. It's one of those where you think you have the plot figured out until the end...then it twists a couple of times. Loved, loved, loved it. :) I can't wait to go watch it again to see all of the things I missed from the beginning.

    P.S. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.