Sunday, November 28, 2010

a quick and easy sewing project

Oh, hi.  Remember me? I have a bunch of projects and posts to share.  Our Thanksgiving was perfect and somehow I didn’t take a single picture, probably because I was too stuffed full of delicious food.  But, you know, there was feasting, family, football, fun games, and more feasting… and on top of all of that goodness, I found something cute in  my closet that still fit… a true Thanksgiving miracle.  And that was our holiday.  How was yours?

Last week, on a snowy Sunday afternoon, I made a nursing cover following this tutorial from Prudent Baby.  I’m quite certain nothing could be easier to make and I finally used my Hanging Cages fabric that I bought months ago.

IMG_5786IMG_5787         It took less than an hour to complete and cost about $9, mostly for the fabric.  In stores, nursing covers can cost around $30, which is a little bit on the crazy side of things.

If you’re even decent on a sewing machine, this would make a great gift for any of the new mamas that you might know.

 

Ok, more fun things coming up soon…

{Liv

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Here's the thing: I love your comments.
So thank you.

Have a lovely day.
Drink some coffee.