Week 2 in Review:
On Day.6, we jumped right in and chose our own creative fun.
On Day.7, we did a bit of word play.
On Day.8, we attempted a bit of refashioning.
On Day.9, we wrote a letter to ourselves.
Day.10 is now.
I added some links to the sidebar of the blog…
- where you can see who is participating in Project: Ten for Creativity. Let me know if I forgot to include your name and blog.
- You can catch up on the days you missed.
- I finally added buttons that you can add to your own blog, there is one for Project:10, the Saturated Palette Blog, and the Palette Theory shop.
Day.10 Photo Fun Friday
Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art. ~Ambrose Bierce
Grab your camera or phone and let the fun begin. Have a mini-photo shoot. The subject matter is your choice.
Here are some suggestions:
- The many faces of your children
- Plants, flowers, trees
- Your favorite household items
- Take your favorite scarf, piece of art, or necklace and photograph it in different places.
- Coffee cups
- Neighborhood sites
- Things that inspire you
Perhaps you want to try new settings on your camera to push your photography skills? Take notice of the uncommon.
I definitely would love to see your photos, so share your blog link in the comments.
Happy shooting… (in the picture taking sort of way.)